Far East Chimera - Ch. 28 - End of the Act

Dex-chan lover
They concluded a rather big arc for most mangas so easily, was it on the verge of being axed and survived somehow or something? And if such an arc is but a step in the story, unless the next one is a huge plot point, Imma disappointed so bad.
this is stupid as hell, were in gods green earth was any sign this was the axe or something ? and the story can’t end an big arc and start another now?? WTF?

there is no such a thing as an sign of axe ONLY after it was axed you can infer that the story was rushed on the ending or an big ending that come out of no were

but that ONLY happens AFTER an Axe ocured! not while the story is still ongoing! cuz it could very well be like in this case! a ending of an arc!

Dex-chan lover
Phew, can breathe easy now. The last few chapters felt like manga was coming to an early end. But man am I happy to see there's going to be more. Hopefully the terrible villain arc is over for good, and we get more of the world development, and characters. Also, is Solso dead? Hugging his brother chimera and all. He kind of grew on me... like moss, would be pity if he disappeared for good.

Dex-chan lover
She's so gorgeous, wtf 🧎‍♂️
image.png

Fed-Kun's army
this is stupid as hell, were in gods green earth was any sign this was the axe or something ? and the story can’t end an big arc and start another now?? WTF?

there is no such a thing as an sign of axe ONLY after it was axed you can infer that the story was rushed on the ending or an big ending that come out of no were

but that ONLY happens AFTER an Axe ocured! not while the story is still ongoing! cuz it could very well be like in this case! a ending of an arc!
I said the same thing as you when another manga kept getting axe comments like every chapter. It was baffling as it was pretty good and seemed to be starting the real journey up.

Then suddenly the last boss appeared from nowhere and the manga ended. Now I get real nervous when these axe comments show up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread