Far East Chimera - Ch. 9 - The Absolute Queen

Dex-chan lover
All these big name hunters are so weird.

An interestingly unique take on a max espionage build.

Dex-chan lover
Solso
What boy?
Solso-kun, he didn't contribut much in the hunt since Yuri always got the last kill, he also doesn't seem to have anything special compare to Yuri, Tsurigi, or this new character, and he has been absent for past few chapters. Maybe it just my bias since I don't like when a certain character get ignore too much.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Solso

Solso-kun, he didn't contribut much in the hunt since Yuri always got the last kill, he also doesn't seem to have anything special compare to Yuri, Tsurigi, or this new character, and he has been absent for past few chapters. Maybe it just my bias since I don't like when a certain character get ignore too much.
The dude that wanted to kill Yuri at ch4 and then left?

Huh yeah where the hell DID he go?

He just noped out of the story entirely after ch4, that makes me suspect the author is saving him for later to use as an antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, great chapter. I already love fish Miruko, flaws and all.

Considering Linryu is female, it might be interesting to go back to ch. 5 page 7 and change the pronouns to something neutral such as they and theirs (I believe that's what the original went for, to keep ambiguous which is the character's gender?) or the female ones, for consistency.

Also, if I remember correctly Solso didn't really want to kill Yuri, he just said he would if she ever lost control of herself due to the chimaera's influence. I'm curious if he has some history with Linryu now, such as being childhood friends, or having history together as hunters, where she ended up progressing much farther than him.

Thank you very much for the scanlation, this series is always a huge treat.

Dex-chan lover
It's been a very long time since I've seen a female character like this. This is my shit.

Dex-chan lover
New character being a tall strong ripped spear-wielder woman? this manga had my curiosity but now it has my attention

Manga is great so far. Character designs are best I’ve seen in a while but the story lacks a certain…sauce. I can’t really put my finger on it.

All I know is, it doesn’t compel me to read the next chapter and the next etc.

Dex-chan lover
uhhh why tf errbody spear users wheres the hammer enjoyers at

Users who are viewing this thread