Faster Than a Kiss

Fed-Kun's army
sorry,

actually... i don't care if there's a drama, as long they still translating series that i like, then it's no problem.

Contributor
And that's exactly why i will NEVER visit their website anymore, same for other hypocrite who left.

I prefer using a agregator instead of supporting this.

Dex-chan lover
i cant believe they wiped all of their weekly shonen jump manga chapters on their website just because they stopped scanlating them

"We've decided not to support Aggregate sites like Mangadex anymore." -- Proceeds to continue on their own Aggregate site.

I'm surprised their coming back and working on Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World.

Please don't ever come back. Or rather, yuno, please don't ever open this site again.

grats on being even bigger scumbags than the notorious scammer formerly known as dru, you're a cancer to the community.

Group Leader
@pandascepter Thank you!

@AriesBro Site is being migrated to a new server. Host put us on a server with wrong configs last time we upgraded, and now they're fixing it. We should be back within a week

@Nouvi Don't be stupid. I don't even know where you got that information from lmao We literally released Kaguya yesterday. How about checking out our Discord server? You obviously didn't do enough research

@yunomi Ah, sorry, I got the info from various sites like mangaupdates for manga activity, and domain services sites listed it as parked/ potentially up for sale. And you know, it's not always that easy to know when reddit/patreon/facebook/blogs YOU guys have, (or someone made in your name?) haven't been updated in years. Much less any discord links on them. Also I, as a regular person, DO believe I researched reasonably enough when checking 8+ sites and places that USUALLY have updated info on groups.

Either way, apart from that I'm actually GLAD to be proven wrong. I'll stay patient and wait for your new site to come back up then, so I can catch up on manga's that are discord only for now. Good luck making a good, new site I guess?

Edit: Uhhh.... now I feel super stupid... the discord link right here on this site is valid isn't it...? And rechecking mangaupdates, it's suddenly updated a few weeks of backlogged updates too, futhermore it looks like I misread the earlier dates... stupid american mm/dd/yy dates... Read 3rd of may as 5th of march. Again, sorry. This is entirely my bad.

I seriously wonder how much money popular scanlators make. The dramas are just weird.

Not here to shame or anything, just saying u guys are a little hypocritical. You say u won’t support aggregator sites like these but still come online and read manga here (could just be my assumption and you guys aren’t actually reading manga, just checking stuff and all that).

Users who are viewing this thread