Faster Than a Kiss

Aggregator gang
Good fucking riddance, JB!
Scanlation is better without your bullshit.

MangaDex survived, and you collapsed 😉

We've decided not to support Aggregate sites like Mangadex anymore.

But still come here to read the releases. What bullshit.

Contributor
This is exact 100 days since JB 's dead,
This status flagged as INACTIVE....
I hope the mods reupload back missing chapters

Looking forward to the 6 months delay expiring so we can get this group of assholes' releases uploaded.

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
Greetings,

MangaDex has received an inactivation request by one of our user's for this group. As per Mangadex's published rule 2.4 any group that becomes inactive will be marked as such. Group delays and upload restrictions will be removed in 14 days time.

This rule is in place to ensure that groups who cease to be won't be forgotten about and their releases lost to the passage of time due to restrictions from when they were active.

After 14 days we will toggle the group to inactive setting and all restrictions will be lifted.

If you have any questions about this feel free to contact a member of staff.

Thanks!

Power Uploader
Better question is: Where can you find their chapters to download that are in good quality and not watermarked.

Dex-chan lover
@Electromaster
So does this mean Jaimini's Box releases are okay to upload, despite their them throwing a fit with their ball and taking it home and requesting to not be uploaded on Mangadex anymore?
God, I hope so. Talk about some poetic justice. I hope people re-upload every. single. chapter. for every. single. manga. that they released just as a gigantic middle finger to their antics and greed.

Users who are viewing this thread