Fatal Possession

Hmm... half of the comment section seems to vehemently hate it, the other half seems to love it. I'm gonna give it a go solely based on that one comment about it being like Killing Eve! XD

I have read the raws and it's quite good even though it feels rushed and the quality suffers. Jocelyn is btw best side kick and there is zero ntr @Sleepingair

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's niceee...now it just makes me excited to see the next chapters.*v* I just hope the scanlation group won't drop the English translation.and will finish it until the end.

read through all the raws lol the developments behind
manzhen's motivations are stupid and overplayed. why cant someone just be unhinged and ready to kill without being a rape victim

wow, for all the issues, at least it’s not a
bury the gays trope
at the end i was SHOCKED. it’s definitely messed up, dunno how much better ? the story is (just looked thru the raws), and the art is rushed at the end it seems like but overall.. i was intrigued enough that i’ll give it a reread when the all the official translations come out.

content warning:
pretty graphic violence (lots of murder etc lmao), kidnapping, sexual assault (not graphic), probably other stuff too but i already forget lol

Awful. Just awful. It's like a poor man's "I'm More Dangerous Than You" but somehow even worse than that implies. The plot is a mess, the art is mid at best, and the "relationship" feels as unearned as the supposed growth the characters experience. Don't even bother looking for the raws of the rest of the series, it's not worth it. Would not recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread