Fate/Apocrypha

Double-page supporter
I love it, and I hate it, but I still love it, Amakusa and Semiramis are just worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Not a great adaptation. I love Ishida Akira's character designs but he's really phoning it in here, and you an see a couple copypasted panels.

For some unknown reason I hate sieg. something inside me is telling me to deck him in the face

@DJkenji it’s a feeling I personally get. My friends don’t hate him, but for some reason I feel a strong sense of hate towards him.

@AnotherRat yeah, it’s probably that.

Edit: after some self reflection I realized that it’s probably because im jealous he can see astolfo naked

@AlGarone Lmao, but really there is no conceivable answer why would someone hate him. He's basically like Janne, the newborn male version. He gets the chance to live normally, which would normally be impossible for a homunculus, but he still ends up sacrificing that for everyone else.

However as unfathomable as it may seem to be, a lot of people seem to have similar opinions and I have an idea why. He stole their pure waifu 😂
The hint came from F/GO where he and she are very hands off which is uncharacteristic of them. Obviously this was done to leave the self-importance of the player base intact. That's the most ridiculous thing ever, but it's true.

BTW, I recommend this manga as it seems to follow the LN closely. The anime changed some very significant stuff, like how Sieg and Janne meet.

At the end of anime, Jeanne said A new world is waiting for Sieg. Is that mean Sieg will be born in new work and Jeanne will go back to Throne of Heroes so they not actually live together forever ?

So I will say this I'm here only because of astolfo and we'll yeah I don't know if you are here for something else but I'm her for master master astofo astofo

so why is this genderswap, also i didnt like sieg as well, yes its because he got to close to jeanne...and astolfo...

Users who are viewing this thread