Fate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo-Singularity I: Quarantined Territory of Malice, Shinjuku - Shinjuku Phantom Incident

I hope the fanservice isnt as frequent as Turas Realta. Fanservice at appropriate times = Best book

i have the slight feeling that we wont get many more chapters anytime soon, considering that it was last updated 11 months ago

Just in time for Shinjuku Salter update. Best character in this arc will forever be Cavall II.

They still need to add a Costume Dress of the dress
Jalter
wears at the end of this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
is there a specific order to read all those type moon fate manga that went out recently or i can just read them in whatever order i want ?

Aggregator gang
@migh Which fate mangas? Some take place in parallel universes and have nothing to do with the story relating to fate/grand order

Fed-Kun's army
@NovaXII the redtype one or this one https://mangadex.org/title/34887/fate-grand-order-epic-of-remnant-deep-sea-cyber-paradise-se-ra-ph for exemple havent tried other ones but if you got some other good fate/grand order story related manga i'll take it

Aggregator gang
@migh I am not sure what the redtype or deep sea orders are but in the game it goes like this Shinjuku > Agartha > Shimousa > Salem

Fed-Kun's army
@NovaXII
SERAPH/CCC-Deep Sea Cyber Paradise takes place between Shinjuku and Agartha, and confirms events can be canon (and also in line with the TM universe of sharing in-universe crossovers) as it has one of 4 surviving demon pillars in it.
Fate/Type Redline is all the characters of Koha-Ace in a manga with a serious story instead of the gags it usually comes from.

Users who are viewing this thread