Fate/Grand Order: Ordú Beag - Oneshot

Fighting soul eater (assassin) with Schatach (lancer)
Bruh, don't neglect class advantage

Dex-chan lover
Chad Gudao now appearing on other people's near death experiences to save them

Double-page supporter
I was hoping for like backstory or something but instead we got this. I guess it's better than nothing.

@theonlykid
No. She mentions she was separated from her Master during a reyshift.

tl;dr this is re-using the materials they used in her trial quest, along with 5th singularity and her character profile. tbh, kind of disappointed that we didn't get fresh new info out of TM about her, but still better than nothing. I just hope that after this, TM would insert her into the next Lostbelt storyline (because it's in Britain, it should be logical to meet her there) and maybe provide us with new voicelines that's updated (like how Musashi got another voiceline after Shimousa). She has been neglected character design-wise for far too long.

Dex-chan lover
Any idea who the boy is? Maybe he is an actual hero recorded in history? Or just one of a nameless hero?

Well at least we see a silhouette of one of Scáthach's other students, wonder if its gonna be a placeholder or a hint towards someone like Ferdiad's design.

pfft newbie kid can't handle 3 turn farming yet

jokes aside a good story that is better than nothing though are there any hint for this kid in tm material?

Dex-chan lover
This was really a bunch of nothing...minus us seeing that Lancer can shapeshift it didn't add anything unless the boy is a Heroic Spirit that comes in the future. Even then i didn't get attached to him so it wasn't really anything to care for.

Frankly if you are going to do a one shot than you could have done her training with Cu or her and her Sister.

Users who are viewing this thread