Fate/Grand Order -turas réalta- - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Third Singularity - Final Verse: ‘To the End of the Dream’

Double-page supporter
That scene with Jason was really gruesome

The hype for the next chapter is REAL!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, Jason turning into the Demon Pillar was brutal.

Also seems like this adaptation is changing things around a bit in regards to the betrayal reveal, IIRC in the original game Leff was killed off in Septem and in Okeanos only Medea Lily was there to reveal her betrayal.

Dex-chan lover
@panzerkampfwagyu
Turas Realta doesn’t cover Septem which is probably why he is here. Mashu also reached 2nd Ascension in the fight against Hercules which she was supposed to do so in London.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is getting fun!!!! After playing the Olympus I feel kinda bad for Jason but in here or in his actual story, dude's just an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Ah man they build the hype so well in this. I can't help having a mild soft spot for Jason; he kinda reminds me of Kiritsugu (even though their personalities are different) as someone who caused so much death and destruction to try to achieve an impossible ideal.

Dex-chan lover
Boy this really hits different after Olympus release. Also nice to see they're making small changes to keep the story going.

Dex-chan lover
That driftwood
Temple of Time though
, good shit.

So begins Jason's no good, horrible day.

Users who are viewing this thread