Fate Grand Order - Yuri Singularity - That You Can't Leave Until You Have Sex (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
First off thank you for translating and uploading this magnificent piece of FGO content. While I do get a kick out of Mash, and Abigail with her honest and pure understanding of yuri via her desire to hold hands, I was truly and sincerely rooting for Raikou, Kiyohime, and Jalter the entire one shot. I was honestly surprised that several other members of Gudako's waifu brigade weren't part of the singularity such as the Kuudere Mordred or the other two Foreigner servants, good girl lewd nun Kairi-san, and of course T-Rex waifu herself and others. The ending was wonderful though the end quotes were... disconcerting. Its a shame either Erekshigal or Mordred weren't sent in to save Gudako the sheer amount of gay panic either would emit would have kept the singularity going for eons.
Thank you again and I truly hope this one gets a follow up or sequel at some point.

Aggregator gang
to be completely honest, i think gudako could handle all 4 just fine................if you know what i mean

Dex-chan lover
Saw the spanish version got uploaded and I just have to state one again that I got a kick out of uber tsundere useless lesbian JAlter one of the best depictions of that badass Avenger yet especially after that spectacular Kabedon.

Users who are viewing this thread