Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 58.2 - Worthless

Aggregator gang
Are we finally gonna see Illya install Hercules?

For a moment there I saw Illya's heart got crushed.

@Raydnt
I'm still waiting for Illyaverse Shirou to save them.

The real question is which berserker card is that. Hercules or Magni(or did it get destroyed/is still with Beatrice, idr)?

People are concerned that Kuro is gonna get the Archer card ripped out of her, and this whole time I've been expecting her to class change with Kiritsugu's origin round anyways.

Darius: "How many cards do you have left?"
Shirou: "How many swords do you have left?"
I really want Shirou to pop here with Angra XD

Dex-chan lover
@Phan_Minh_Khoi So in order to get Emiya Archer card, Kuro have to be killed first is it?

Right, 'kill'. Seems like Darius is reluctant to kill any of the girls. I wonder if it has anything to do with the so-called "legend"...

Dex-chan lover
@daime17
Do you mean Miyuverse Shirou?
Because Illyaverse Shirou is a harmless harem protagonist

Also we have already seen Illya install hercules

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, translator-san
Short as it is, the fight sequence is AWESOME! And i'm sure darius is already on the same level as kirschtaria wodime. Magus who rival Servant!
Rider and berserker is it? Is she planning to use petrification on him? Not a bad idea, but i doubt it could stop him
Once again, thank you for the chap🙂

Dex-chan lover
So... even Kuro won't be able to shoot the origin bullet if Darius ability is that annoying. But seriously?? Rider and Berserker card? Which heroic spirit will fuse with Illya then? Will it still Medusa and Heracles? Please, those two heroic spirits cannot do a thing against Darius. Unless they are... Maid Alter and MHXA from another saber face series. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Part of me is hoping for Shirou to pop up. In a situation like this, he's got an advantage in that he has the abilities brought over from Emiya without the need for the card. His physical condition is sketchy, since he couldn't summon UBW last time, so that isn't too likely though so far.
Kuro's also definitely a bit at risk here. Since she's still around, I assume her card is more deeply rooted but it's still how she is manifested right? Take that out, she might disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Berserkraider?
I will break this illusion of yours with my right hand!

Users who are viewing this thread