Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 59.2 - As An Older Sister

If she dies for real, it's good to solidify the story.
But my intuition says they'll find a way to bring her back cause the whole story is Illya making the things she wants to in reality.

Dex-chan lover
Sweet use of more lore, in this Ainsworth worldline Kiritsugu never used up his Mystic Code, so it was still there to be found.

And I guess this at last gives Illya herself a completely selfish personal reason to seek the Heaven's Feel. She is still an Einzbern, and if she was able to achieve even briefly and true use of the 3rd she should still be able to bring Kuro back, permanently.

Double-page supporter
well Kuro is part of Illya that was sealed away and now the card is gone she just go back to Illya... right?

They've been teasing the Origin Bullet since after the 3rei Shirou flashback, when Kuro and Shirou were talking in the shed. I'm surprised that it actually got used, but this is definitely the right way to use it. I'm tipping my hat to Kuro for this, she might be done for but she went out like a real one. Absolutely superb job.

Now my questions are 1) what's gonna happen to Julian, Angelica and Beatrice, 2) where are Ko-Gil and Tanaka, and 3) what will happen to Pandora?

Dex-chan lover
Bit unrelated, but I hope this manga doesn't end with Miyuverse. I still want to see the lore in prillyaverse, even if not that many people probably care about it

@Cerberusyuri Yeah, the one Miyuverse Shiro gave to her before

Man this day sucks... i dont even follow this one but i do know them since i watched the first 2 seasons, i went and saw one of my fav characters get rejected, got mad with a professor cause of my graduation project, and now kuro dies? Man this day is one of the worst ones in my life....

Double-page supporter
What the FUCK?

I expected them to whip out the Origin Bullet eventually to beat Darius, since it wasn't something he could have ever prepared for, but I didn't think it would come at the cost of Kuro's life...

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooooooooo!

Why
Illya always faces the same fate.

Can't we have happy end Illya for once ;_;

Can i have a "Die Lorelei" in the chat?

Users who are viewing this thread