Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!

Dex-chan lover
I think she using it might be a major death flag since it needs a tremendous ammount of mana.

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense, technically she is basically a Servant without Master so no steady Mana supply to power the NPs.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, she has an opportunity to gain steady mana supply, but... You know, it requires things Illya would blush do death just by hearing it.

Double-page supporter
Man, I think I'm way behind here, so I'm going to have to find some earlier chapters.

Even if the world is different and the Master and Servant didn't meet face-to-face, Heracles and Illya will always support one another.

Double-page supporter
Awesome! Now I can catch up on my reading. Thanks for the backlog uploads.

Wow - it's been going on for 10 years already. In the meantime, it spawned four seasons of anime adaptation, a feature film, and probably some other commercial ventures that i'm not even aware of. That's what i'd call a good gig.

...what's amazing though, is that it didn't suck, being a "what if" spinoff and whatnot. Contrary, by the time the third act rolled in, it became borderline "very good", with some truly amazing moments popping up in narrative from time to time.

-

I don't know how does the series fare with those that aren't at least fond of the franchise - personally i wasn't that interested in it before playing F /sn. Maybe in that regard, without being fully autonomic, and building itself on existence of already established characters operating in semi-familiar setting (with buckload of lore behind it), it can't objectively be called "great". But it does offer plenty of nice, high-quality stuff for fans, without being stupid or overly pandering (aside from obvious fanservice), while at the same time, gradually pushing borrowed content in new directions, and adding up original ideas to become its own thing (as much as it's possible with initial concepts originating somewhere else).

And the art is really, really nice.

edit 1: oh yeah, thanks for translating this.

edit 2: also, i've recently read it being dubbed "unlolimited lewd works" somewhere, which is quite funny ; that being said, i'm relatively new to type-moon stuff, so maybe it's just me.

Dex-chan lover
Credits to /u/Luna333 on Reddit for translating and typesetting chapters 51.2-52.2.

Double-page supporter
I always found funny how this all started with a comedy manga, using Ilya's character in a Mahou Shoujo fanservice plot thingy... You got a funny/ecchi first season, a semi-serious second season, and now look at how it developed by the third season.
By now it became a full-on Fate/ storyline, serious and with amazing fight and legendary heroes all over. Even Miyuverse Shirou is a monster, his backstory makes it one of the most powerful and badass Shirou of the whole franchise.

I really don't know if the author wanted to go in that direction from the beginning, but at least I know that I like it.

AND THE PLOT THICKENS! This Darius/Julian relationship is awesome, and I hope this kind of duality continues.

Special thanks to /u/Luna333 as stated by Nyaako.

Fed-Kun's army
Based on the last page, my guess is
Julian wants to kill Erika and himself to end Darius' possession. While Darius needs either Julian or Erika to make the next generation.

Users who are viewing this thread