Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!!

3 guesses:

Guess 1 - This ties into another FGO Prillya Event.

Guess 2 - Illya is either now stuck in the miyuverse or some sort of merge will occur (This is the guess I think will happen the least but its not impossible)

Guess 3 - Solomon/Demon God Pillar shenanigans and/or Lostbelt shit

Contributor
Now we wait for 4ier https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-29/fate-kaleid-liner-prisma-illya-drei-manga-ends-3rd-part-story-continues/.166812

@bastek66 That was an inaccurate piece of news and I was tricked by it to read through the story thinking it has finished... Sigh. The author was joking that "So this is how it ended... Of course not, it will continue in the next issue lol" (第三部完ッ!いえ大丈夫です。まだ続きます). Really dumb reading by the ANN writer who wrote it, but what can you do.

@Allytgg Somebody said that this franchise really encompasses it all, from one end to another, and therefore is some sort of 神 series in its own right lol.

@dexdoujinmanga I mean Fate has always been very tragic. Hell the original FSN was even classified as a nukige instead of a utsuge, since every ending was tragic. I have been intrigued to see how the author approaches this central topic in Fate about "you have to choose one/you can only save one", which I was never totally onboard with.

Dex-chan lover
"I've never heard of a Stick assassinating her master with poison before!"
Best line in this series.

now im curious how this story will turn out

and thanks for translator team for explanation o/

Users who are viewing this thread