Fate/Prototype: Sougin no Fragments - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why. I have an odd memory of Nigel fucking Brunnhilde. Must be me mixing this up with a doujin.

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know what they say: If you take a valkyrie's clothes while they're bathing, they have to marry you.

Manaka is very cute.

Dex-chan lover
Manaka should have more faith in Saber. Aside from Rider and probably Archer and Lancer, he is sitting as a top contender for the War. Also Lancers just cannot stop getting screwed over by their Master

Dex-chan lover
Manaka should have more faith in Saber. Aside from Rider and probably Archer and Lancer, he is sitting as a top contender for the War. Also Lancers just cannot stop getting screwed over by their Master
No my brother you don't understand she's gotta screw loose

Dex-chan lover
Manaka is really cute and adorable. Can't wait what she will do to to make Arthur wish come true. ☺

Dex-chan lover
Yes Arash is a good Archer, but he is not really a top contender among the servant in here. He can't land a single hit to Arthur when they have mock battle in FGO.

Users who are viewing this thread