Fate/strange Fake - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.03

This dude really just ate a noble phantasm, what the hell

Also, thank you for the chapter

Power Uploader
@chugle In the chapter you wrote the word " imature " instead of " immature " every time.

Double-page supporter
@phil777 Dead Apostles are vampires, that became such either through magecraft or due to another vampire (another Dead Apostle or perhaps a True Ancestor, which are more nature spirits than people).

They're the most common type of vampire, and though they're weaker in histories where heroic spirit summoning is possible (due to the power balance of the two Counter Force's being in humanity's favor), they IIRC have a conceptual advantage over noble phantasms made from the power of Humanity. Their level of mystery generally grows with time, and that agelessness also lets them master their mystical powers to an extent that's difficult with a human lifespan.

True demons in the nasuverse are very different beings completely divested from anything resembling humans, other living creatures, or even gods, but as "living" beings dead apostles are pretty far up in the food chain. Though compared to a true ancestor or divine spirit they're not all that significant, ofc.

Cool it with the gazillion fonts, guys. Also either tell your proofreader(s) to step up their game or get a new one, don't put exclamation marks on separate lines, and don't pussy out on the swearing.

"The ancient scribbles... Indistinguish of creed", honestly.

@luminary Probably not anytime soon. Enkidu was the first and only servent from FSF in FGO, hell his final ascencion art is almost a one to one panel of the nível, and the author did not like It. Since It spoiled FSF.

Interesting, a Command Seal that isn't on the hand, or most of the arm, or the entire body. I think this is the first time we've seen one that's just in a place that easy to hide.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy schnitzel, so this is what a dead apostle can do. Kinda gives me an idea of how skilled enforcers and executors must be to be able to fight these guys.

@jstoru no, that was an unfounded rumour that came out of /fgog/ and/or Reddit.

What actually occurred was that Narita said that he would hold off on the release of his new novel, because he heard that Enkidu would turn up in Babylon, presumably to see how Nasu would do the character. Then, when Babylon was actually released, Enkidu never appeared -- to which Narita responded, "Well, okay?" and proceeded with his business as normal.

Outside the guessing of the English-speaking audience, no behind-the-scenes drama is confirmed to have occurred. The Japanese audience, comparatively, guessed that some NDA prevented Nasu from outright telling Narita the plot of Babylon prior to its in-game launch, because Narita isn't actually a staff member of Type-Moon.

Wow, is this the best Fate manga or something? In any case it's been pretty good so far!

Group Leader
@nutjob - Thanks for the feedback, didn't saw that as well, my bad, we'll pay more attention next time.

@NMR-3 - Also thanks for the feedback, "scribbles" and the exclamation point were some really stupid errors, now, about the fonts we dont see the problem.

About the swearing: u see, if there is swearing in the original text we'll find a word that corresponds to it in the adaptation and keep it if it sounds good, if not, we just replace for any words that keep the meaning, vice versa. In the last chapters however, the "f..." means exactly what it looks like, the characters interrupted themselves or were interrupted due to the situation. For example, In cp. 12.2, pg 9, where Orlando says "son of a..", the original text was "kisama...", what in a rough translation means "you", but just "you" doesn't carries the true meaning of the word. This is why we make adaptations, so, there's no pussying, just convenience.

But its good that u brought that up, now we've cleared things up for everyone.

@J4ck-C

about the fonts we dont see the problem.

It's an issue of consistency. You start off using one font for text outside of speech bubbles, and reuse the same font on pg 4 for text which is inside a text bubble. So you're using that font to imply thought, right? Nope, you used yet another font (two fonts, even!) for thoughts on pg 9. Same issue with Jester's speech. You use one font for his speech, then another for when he's shouting. Then yet another for when he beats down those F/GO enemies.

There's no good reason I can imagine for doing this. All it does is make the chapters harder to read for no reason.

The swearing and the lacklustre proofreading are still problems, but whatever. I'd be happy just to see the number of fonts decrease.

@NMR-3 I'll take the blame for the fonts overdose, got a little ahead of myself there. As for the proofreading, we're looking to find a decent one rn since the current ones aren't doing a decent job.
Anyways, thx for the feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread