Fate/Type Redline - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
Since some people might read this as their first Fate, I wonder how much things should be considered as spoiler here, especially from FGO players

Double-page supporter
I doubt many people are reading this as their first Fate series, but if they are, I'd strongly recommend they pause and read something within the main series first (would highly recommend starting with Stay Night first, specially the VN from the Fate route if possible, but the Ufotable Unlimited Blade Works anime is also a good place to start if you don't want to read the VN).

It'll provide some much needed context about the universe that this series is assuming you already have going in.

>By the way, isn't she absolutely beautiful.

Hell yeah she is, god damn do the Nazis have style.

1940s Wakame is basically asking himself to die with that arrogance, you only get away with that with Servants if your being arrogant together, especially with who his Berserker is even if what's going to happen is not going to be exactly like KOHA-ACE.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the metal plating that lets you contain Berserker.
I call it
BERSERCAR

Magata? Did I get it right? Oh whatever, it'll be Major Shinji for the time being. I have to hand it to him, underhanded shit like this is what makes watching/reading Grail Wars so entertaining. Obviously this'll bite him back in the ass, but the key is how.

How will his arrogance ruin him? I wonder just how horrible his fate will be.

So this "mage" alliance is under the Tripartite Pact(Alliance between Italy, Germany and Japan. Do correct me if I'm wrong) during the time of WW2. Suppose Italy knows nothing about this whole magus pact between the two. RIP. Also RIP US if Major Shinji's little plan of using Nobu goes through.

And Izo is still murderous and hot. The art is just making every frame so.much. better.

Users who are viewing this thread