Fate/type Redline - Vol. 3 Ch. 9.2

hell yeah so Magatsu still bent to make a world where Magus reign on the top, now that Maxwell Demon were confirm as Caster i wonder if his master is Fuhrer aka Ad0lf H1tler just like original Manga.

so can we assume that Koha Ace manga were original timeline without future mc while this Redline Manga with future MC.

but again koha ace original saber is Kohaku not MC's Grandma though.

Look at the pair of balls on Major Medusaface. She was straight up trash talking Izou with no fucks given.

Yo, I don’t care who you are, don’t disrespect my boy izou, he doesn’t deserve this

Say what you want about Nazis but their uniforms sure make them hot AF!

😉

She thicc. but man is this manga artstyle nut worthy. I can say this is my first proper entry to the fate series

So then...Koha-ACE's Caster has finally arrived. In NA we don't see him until Final Honnoji, so I know little about this man, except that people want him to make more appearances.

Also the amount of Izo in this chapter was wonderful.

So uhh.....whens Hitler showing up? I know that in Koha-Ace, Fuhrer (Hitlers Body Double) was caster’s master. I kinda just want him to show up so I have an excuse to start referencing Persona 2 Innocent Sin

Dex-chan lover
"I'd like to hear about Saber's master-I'm writing this thing called a "Light Novel", and I think it'll be REALLY popular 3/4ths of a century from now-"

Users who are viewing this thread