Fate/type Redline

@kanaloa
You know you're literally just whining about how the Fate franchise won't play to your personal bias now, right?

They've done tons of historical and mythological figures justice, despite the bastardized representations and gender swaps. At this point, I'm wondering what figures you even had in mind. Apart from original characters from TYPE-MOON works and whatnot, you can basically search for almost every single servant on Wikipedia. Either because they've left some kind of mark on history, or they're mentioned in some form of story/etc. If you've never heard of them, then that's simply due to your own ignorance. Which is perfectly fine. I'd never even heard of like a third of the servants until FGO came along and I looked them up myself.

If you don't like it, then you can simply just not follow it. But don't come here grumbling about how a SPIN-OFF manga adaptation isn't able to get you off 'cause it doesn't feature your favorite historical figures you read about in your middle school textbook.

@kanaloa

I apologize for calling you trolling, that was just the salt in me at seeing some misinformation in your arguments. But I will say that I do disagree with a good deal of your complaints, though I DO agree that it would be great to get more representation from non-Japanese cultures. And we DO get a lot, but more would be nice, especially from proportionally underrepresented cultures.

At the very least, you gotta understand that this specific story has already been written, this is just a serious remake of what was originally a gag spinoff, so don't expect anything new to come out of it.

Fed-Kun's army
So upon reading this again, I noticed 2 things:
1.Servants from Guda Guda 3 and 4 are here
2.Nobbu may not be archer but her Daitenroku Maou avenger as her clothes and details suggest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyzT-TB0lCI&t=57s

@E-kun ... Do you honestly think that these servants came from Guda 3/4 first? And Avenger is a FGO-only thing, it's literally just Archer.

Fed-Kun's army
@Infirae
First off, I know they came from Koha-Ace. I use GudaGuda because the characters gained even more exposure and popularity from FGO.
Second, I'm just speculating with Archer and Daitenroku Maou versions. Manga says archer, fine. No hurt done.
Third, what's to stop the author from putting the avenger version down in the story, for a twist, besides TM saying no? None.

I know it's supposed to be Oda Nobunaga and all, but it's really hard to take Nobbu seriously after the Gudaguda events.

Anyone else wondering if this is gonna be happening some point in this manga?
75chmzRQdcs-Xl1llws1CiPk44s9ZoeOECy8_jgQESU.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread