Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I’m pretty sure the knife was so she could y’know attack the people who were gonna come to hurt her. So this is probs gonna be the misunderstood dad trope

I throught the shadow room didn't allow weapons yet the knife and the sword of the Prince managed to go through there

This is so sad! If anyone has any spoilers to help clear things up and ease the pain in my heart for this poor girl I'm all ears~

@Missywonderland

I remember reading spoilers months ago and
the dad isn't trash! they just had a huuuuge misunderstanding and both (mostly the dad imo) is bad at communicating. He actually loves her very much, but the royal family would use her against him/threaten her if they knew that she was his weakness.
But yes, still doesn't forgive the fact she didn't know anything about it at all...
So she totally believed he didn't love her. That knife was for her to defend herself from enemies, and the crown prince
yes, he's the ML. I think he was her father's pupil, and was supposed to help her out of that dungeon place...

As for the poisoned princess... I can't remember much about her, sorry!

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess. The prince guy was actually there to save her while pretending to be angry because he knew the truth behind the poison. But he didn’t expect her to suicide. And let me make another guess. The dad gave her the sword so she could defend herself against someone who comes and was planning to rescue her later. But he didn’t expect her to use it commit suicide. I bet it’s the whole misunderstood dad trope. Well it will be interesting to see how much of this is correct if at all as the story progresses. For the prince part I’m almost sure of it.

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred if this was time travel.

It hits far less when someone else is in the body.

Unless this is a "Death is the only End for the Villainess" where mc goes to the real world, dies, and goes back to her world, then her memories return later.

@senoricaaa
well I only read 60 chapters in but she gained memories of when she died I think I don’t know if she reincarnated twice

Group Leader
Legit cried. But then, everything got reset cause the MC disappeared. Just why did they need to go the possession route?!

She might be misunderstanding her dad, but he had spend her entire life setting up that misunderstanding. It would honestly be weird of her to act differently since she "know" that even if she got out, it isn't like there's anybody out there to help her.

@JelloYello
i think it's something like that because iirc in the novel after she died in her first life as Jubellian, her second life is where she reads the novel or smth but she has no memories about the first life and then she died again and started her life again as Jubellian (not sure if that counts as a third life either tho) lol

Dex-chan lover
Well that was sad.
Only person who seemed kinda okay, like in a misunderstanding kinda way was the crown prince, hope she gets to live peacefully

Oh no ! Why are you kill yourself??? It's obliously a misunderstanding with your father AND this red eyes' guy 😢

This shit has gotten so fucking repetitive stop giving these villainess stories such high ratings they're just the isekai genre for women.

Dad doesn't love MC? Check.
Stupid villainess bullshit with misunderstandings and thee sort? Check.
"Why did it become like this"? Check.
Sassy overlord after death? Check.

LIke for fuck's sake its just generic.

@TRNRLogan im reading this because I'm bored and was looking for anything to read. Also, there are really awesome villainess stories like Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, which i loved since it really didn't play into these tropes and acted like a seinen while also not being so. However, it's like the isekai genre, with most being so generic that it hurts, but the major difference is that i haven't seen many people complain about this but everyone shits on isekai even though both have the same glaring flaws. It's as if people completely overlook it.

Oof I dont think the sword was meant to kill yourself with it. He was gonna get u out. It would have been better if it was the original character and not a reader

Users who are viewing this thread