Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

you guys might want to merge with this: https://mangadex.org/title/62260/father-i-don-t-want-to-get-married

ugh damn i wish she reversed back in time and not be an entire different person from another world as its kind of less charming, im assuming she will take revenge against whoever framed her and possibly her dad for neglecting her, it would have made it much more personal if she died and reversed back in time

Group Leader
Idk I think the father gave her the sword to protect herself until he could get the prince to save her. But she took it wrong because of past behavior and he didn't explain. The father honestly looked concerned.

Im sure the father will get some kind of retribution, why can’t these fathers just care IN THE FIRST TIMELINE
He probably does because he gave her that sword and it possibly twisted the timeline, but ugghhhhhh it still gets a little peeving
I really hope it won’t be some “he’s tsundere” shit and something actually emotionally making it hard for him to care for his daughter, NOT SHIT LIKE “you were born and my wife died because of you”, that’s the worst troupe I see in villainess stories ugghhhhhhhhh

Omg this is sooooo good!!! The art is so amazing and i already cried a bit... Poor FL :(
I guess the Prince (Brother of this poisoned princess -> possibly a wicked bitch!) is ML?

do they just never do investigations ? 😀
the art looks really good tho hopefully it's not too cliche.

YYEYWHAHEEYGE EYEASSS YASSSSS JDOWHKSHWKSJSNSJ THEY GOT SUCH A GOOD ARTIST TO WORK ON THIS LETS FUKCING GOOOOOOOOO 6YEAHHHHSSSSSS WOOOOOOOO

Accidentally put the chapter number in the wrong field, it's not a promo. My bad D:

Actually, the father really cares for her, it's just that she always misunderstands him , spoiler , The emperor is the douchebag in this story

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

hohooo~ you got me hooked! Thanks for the chapter, looking forward for more updates! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread