Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Another isekai..

I would prefer the FL has her own identity instead another soul that was hit by truck-kun..her personality seems strong to be a villainess and I really pity her having those people around her..i wanna know what the CP going to do after her suicide..that might increase my curosity..
May be he was secretly in love with her and just pull a prank to save her after the incident..who knows..but the author want it to be an isekaid story..
Maybe i should use my imaginary plot as my novel 🤭

at least she realizes that she doesn't need to live a life of tragedy. It's different from the usual isekei where the fl would be a goody-two-shoes and pair the two mc together.
Anyways, thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful comic!!

I have a feeling it’s gonna be the kind of story where the fl's dad was 'misunderstood' and he 'cared for her in his own way'. It’s just screaming with those vibes

Thank you for picking this up!

The jewelry is so cutesy and the dad doesn't age 🤣
Why did the prince come in full armor 😂😂😂

Group Leader
lmao why do i have a feeling that the father actually gave the sword to her for her to defend herself not to commit suicide :v (no this isnt a spoiler its my own speculation)

@Ananin i mean why would he say hang in there if he simply discarded her? We can interpret his choice to lock her in that dungeon to keep her away from ppl cuz manhwa gave us the info that only royal family can go there as they please

Why does the name seem so familiar ? Anyways great art and it isn't a promo !

@SumukluSupurge different translations are saying different things like instead of hang in there, it's something like "endure it" and even if did say hang in there, what she's gone through makes sense of her reaction.

Bru that's exactly why torture doesn't work, because people will confess to anything when they're in enough physical pain or mental anguish.

Users who are viewing this thread