Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor

so then why did she get framed?
Emperor hates dad and former fiancé wants to break up, so two birds with one stone.

Why would they care to go after her to hurt the father?
He loves his family and already lost his wife, so she's all that he has left.

What happens after she stabs herself in that og novel story or so?
I don't remember.

For more spoilers check:
https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/father-i-don%E2%80%99t-want-to-get-married-%EC%95%84%EB%B9%A0-%EB%82%98-%EC%9D%B4-%EA%B2%B0%ED%98%BC-%EC%95%88-%ED%95%A0%EB%9E%98%EC%9A%94.108100/

why do I feel like she might've misunderstood the dads intentions when he
gave her the dagger?
🤔
haah😧 this is why good/clear communication is important

um... am I the only one confused about how she managed to kill herself with the KNIFE in the room where magic and SWORDS don't work?

wow another trash dad who'll be forgiven despite his lack of emotional intelligence literally traumatizing their child to the point that they commit suicide out of fear. lol. great.

Fed-Kun's army
Previous you was a silly bitch. Good for you for standing up in the second round.

Fed-Kun's army
i get the sympathy for the dad but this is explicitly his fault. neglected his daughter, failed to provide her with surrogate parent figures or any form of emotional support, then fails to defend her in court when he knows the truth. like yeah i feel bad for the miscommunication but holy shit it's like he busted out a field guide on how to make your kid miserable and followed every suggestion

when I first read this, I wanted to kill the father so freakin bad

but now, it was a big fat misunderstanding, the father loved her, he gave her the sword to temporarily defend herself while he begged the cp to save his only daughter, that's why the cp was looking for her

Fed-Kun's army
everybody say it with me! ASSHOLE DAD! ASSHOLE DAD! ASSHOLE DAD! ASSHOLE DAD! ASSHOLE DAD! ASSHO

Fed-Kun's army
i remember reading this a while ago but it all makes sense when i came back, her father didn't give her the dagger to kill herself with and the crown prince didn't come to torture her, they were trying to stage a rescue attempt or at least keep her safe while they prove her innocence

Users who are viewing this thread