Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

how to not make a bad impression on girls:
1. do not put a sword on her neck

So far the way the ML acts remind me of those "LOVE IS A WEAKNESS" supreme edgelord OC that i used to make

Moar... lol. The misunderstandings are hilarious. Put that sword away ML. She is not going to bite you. 🤣

get a load of this “why would a father give a shit about his daughters life😡sounds dumb” edgelord. hes not interesting at all tbh. thankfully the princess is fun to watch

I haven’t felt this much hatred for a potential ML in so long... wwwooowwww... what trash, hope she doesn’t end up with him.

DO I SEE RED FLAGS?!! but on a serious note, this romance isn't working out ;)
Ml is a literal man child whos like ''my master care for his daughter?!!@! EVERY TIME HE FUCKING DOES THAT,IT MAKES HIM wEAK'' and ML's way of handling shit is just dumb, only violence. And guess what!! Female lead gonna fall in love because hot murderous abs, ignoring red flags as him sneaking into HER ROOM at night

Dex-chan lover
Daddy: *senses a disturbance in the Force* I think... I am going to have to choose violence.

Knights: Sir?

Max: Why do I hear boss music?

WTF is wrong with the males in this manhwa?? Everyone is a f piece of shit, people were saying how good it is but I honestly can't understand why so if anyone read the novel please spoil me.

Ugh love a good “love at first sight, but I’m gonna act like I don’t like them instead/be oblivious to my feelings” moment

Thank you for the translations

For the people who says it love at first sight are wrong. His first sight of her is at the shop and there is no love there. He is interested in her calm demeanour went he broke into her room.

Yeah that sounds wrong... but still...

Users who are viewing this thread