Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

@Sarah2013 lol I get what you mean. I am 5'2" myself so I actually like seeing similar characters in manhwa/manga etc. It is just I keep seeing the same ratio in every single manhwa. I know there are exceptions but I just want diversity, something more than cute smol FL and giant ML lol. I love those two types as I said, but a little more diversity would be great too. 😄

@Ejderha Yeah I've noticed that's a common theme in manhwa (and manga too really). I agree some more diversity is definitely called for haha Like my old friend from hs who was either 6'0 or very close to it. They need their stories too 😅 or have couples like my sister and her husband... They are practically the same height. Her husband might be at most an inch taller? And he's on the shorter side of men while my sis is average. Things like that are nice too ☺️ haha then there's some series i just notice the main problem is the artist struggling to keep the heights consistent throughout so there's that too 😅 Like i said i imagine that's difficult to do. I'm an ok artist but like i know i wouldn't be able to keep things that consistent 😂 so i don't blame them but i notice it a lot too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS MANGA IS HILARIOUS EVEN THOUGH THE CHARACTERS ARE DUMB SOMETIMES . IM LIVING FOR THE COMEDY 😭✋

ALSO HOW CAN HE BE THIS PRECIOUS ?? Where did his edgy side go??? 🤣

He looks completely different here all is see is a soft baby not a crazy warrior who wrecks havoc

Fed-Kun's army
HES SO CUTEE SHES SO CUTE THEYRE BOTH SO CUTE I WANNA SCREAMM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread