Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Thank you smmmm for the fast chapters 🙏🏻 its getting so good 🥺🥺♥️
Why is the dad so hot Im crying

The updates are so fast! Wow! Thank you!

Anyway, Father is so cuteeee ~ Duke Floyen, I hope you get to actually show your daughter your love. Also, Crown Prince is definitely falling for our Juvel's charms!

NJuVnEf.jpg

Anyone know what sacrifices he talk about? I mean how come having a daughter became the duke shackles to the king?

Daddy here being a whole ass Disney princess 😂

Man, this scene was so well done 🤣

OP daddy is the best 😊

Also, Max going full jealousy mode then all "omg I'm so happy it wasn't like that after all".

But for real, why is nobody considering her dad as the recipient? Everyone assuming she's simping on a man again 😅

@Irze

The king can use his daughter as a hostage, if the Duke ever considers rebelling. The Duke knows that, which is why he kept a distance from her, that plus his low EQ convinced her that he doesn't care about her at all, ironically, everyone else knows how much he actually cares, except for his own daughter, so his plan was an epic fail.

@anideki wordexcerpt has the license but a subpar translation (you have to start buying chapters by the 11th up to the 37th), though it gives more depth to the chapters of the webtoon. You can also track down the old translation from an aggregate site up to ch 37(bc the other translation you can find in NU starts from ch 38 to ch 50)

Wow the art of this manhwa is seriously so gorgeous!!!! 🥺

Thanks so much for translating it and bringing it to my attention.

i feel bad for the duke, its likely he loved his daughter in the original timeline and went crazy with the suicide, and the dagger was just for self protection.
but man the duke was dumb in the OG timeline imo and did not think in her emotional state and psychology like this one for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
@Aurantix
But for real, why is nobody considering her dad as the recipient? Everyone assuming she's simping on a man again 😅
Cause it's not fun if it's for her father. Peoples wants drama and love gossip.
Plus, the man who initially spread the rumor oriented it this way.

That’s the second time the artist put emphasis on a ring that’s the same color as Juvel’s eyes.

Honestly, thinking back to chapter one now after seeing how much he really does care about her is so sad. He cares about her so much, but I don't understand why he makes that so difficult to see. I hope their relationship continues to grow to a point where they can be more open with their feelings.

Lol the Duke's reaction 😂

And thank you for so many chapters!!

Damn. He the reason her father had to stay with the prick majesty. Lmao 😂

Btw thanks for the translation & mass release ♥╣[-_-]╠♥

Users who are viewing this thread