Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

YES DUK, GO TO THE KING TELL HIM TO F OFF AND GO TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT HER ❤️ Thank you for translating ❤️

hehe the father is just such an adorable little tsundere, exactly like in the novel :D

how come the duke maintain his young handsome appearance but the king is a heccin ugly bastard lmao helpppp

i just want to smother the duke with kisses and marry him, but that would be tarnishing his dead wife and that'll be bad, but honestly why the author make him so heccin handsome and as the male who held his daughter hand in the cover
?!?!??? i need answer asap

The cat has been tamed! I repeat the cat has been tamed. 🤣
So it seems in the first timeline the father did really care. It's just that Juvel doesn't know which Max pointed out in this timeline.

wow this is the most tsundere ML I've seen in a manhwa in a WHILE (the usual suspects are usually yandere)

LMAO XD I went into this story expecting this to be another conflict of issues with how people would hate the father cause he was neglectful and horrible as a dad, but now I think almost everyone just loves him.

Both the daughter and the father have the same cute expressions. I adore it.

And, isn't the emperor too idiotic? Because if the spoilers are to be believed, then
it was him that falsely accused mc of trying to kill the crown princess. Like, real smart of him, killing the only blackmail that he had against the most powerful man in the empire, a man so powerful that he could easily overthrow him and his reign.

Dex-chan lover
That father still sucks. She asked for him all the time, when she was younger, but now he is all giggly? And the ML is too rough.

Users who are viewing this thread