Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

There's really no point in being all soft about your daughter only when your daugther isn't around, pops. She thinks you hate her. For real tho, her father is so frustrating, ugh...

Thank you for the translation! the father-daughter relationship is so cute I don't really even care about the ml lol

@niconicoknee
I think in the past time line, he is really bad and d showing any affection and he probably thought she would have understood. My guess is that the dagger was suppose to act like an ID. Noble families works have things with the family crest to identify themselves. Mostv likey she could use that to get help once she is out

I'm frustrated with the father. How is Juvel supposed to know you love her when all her life you've treated her so coldly!

Dex-chan lover
The Duke is do handsome be and the little birds landing on him 🥺 he's definitely the ML in his own story

Every time I read these type of stories, I always wonder how di the characters react after the "villainess's" death...

Double-page supporter
I love the Duke. He's the best looking man and it pains me that his design isn't for the ml.

Group Leader
I love the Duke too. There's been miscommunication, yes, but he's a good father, I think. 🤔
Thanks for the double, speedy chapter! 😍

Ugh I wish the duke would show his true feelings, I know the reasons why, but STILL!

Thank you for the translations!

The Duke is back!
I missed him a bit, his communication skills are in the negatives, but he seems like a nice father, still
Ml getting jealous seems unnecessary but cute, I'll take it
Juvel is an angel, change my mind
I finally finished the 15 chapters~
It only took my entire day of classes and half listening to my teachers
Thank you again for the translation! I will patiently wait for more chapters 😇

I always forget how incredibly dumb literally every character is. Not a single smart one in the bunch. The artist reeeeally makes it so funny tho.

Users who are viewing this thread