Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
SIR PLEASE SMILE LIKE THAT AT YOUR DAUGHTER, I BEG YOU. SHE THINKS YOU HATE HER??? was his love too subtle for her all along or what, how is there that disconnect asdflkfdjkl

max how are you jealous already wtf slow your roll

thank you for the updates!! ONE MORE HEHE

Father should have a few wrinkles. I keep forgetting my morals. Loljk

If father why young.

They better not blame the daughter for not realizing her father’s “affection”
He literally performed textbook definition of child neglect

What up with the sitting in trees LOL just a casual spot to rest up in the trees pay no mind 😌😌😆😆

Dex-chan lover
@Kynnath - I guess if I read it with the idea she's really been Juvel all this time, then that's some Imperator-grade Warp-fethering of the Space-Time Continuum. Neat - I'll take it!

Now, if we could only get the aftermath of the first time loop...

I read a spoiler why her father is neglecting or rather not showing his affection
the emperor used a magic(kinda) to make duke floyen his puppet and it seems that the emperor ordered duke floyen to kill his wife(juvel's mom)(because she's his weakness) in front of her, juvel and whenever juvel see him, she remembers him killing her mother to the point she's screaming, that's why he erased her memories. In fact, they were pretty close back then, he truly loves juvel. Also, it's a misunderstanding he gave her a sword/dagger at the shadow prison(am i right?) it's actually his stongest sword/dagger to protect herself but she misunderstood it and killed herself. Duke Floyen wreak havoc when he knew that she killed herself.

istg if anyone blames or mocks her for not understanding her dad's twisted shitty way of caring for her.

Dex-chan lover
Let us be reminded that Max only became flustered because he saw Juvel's Droopy eye Pog expression.

@holyswordchunchunmaru um I think u got something wrong
The dad didn't kill his own wife, the assassins did. He couldn't protect his wife because he was under control, but when he came back to his senses he killed the assassins but it was too late. So what juveline saw was her father with a bloody sword, but that blood was from the asassin, not from her mother. Juveline misunderstood, and thought it was her father who killed her mother.

Excuse me???? There is no way that he was oblivious to the fact of how his own daughter felt about him judging from the short scenes of her childhood from the earlier chapters?? And especially when people report to him about her regarding simple things. She constantly asked if he'd come in various occasions???? I'm sorry if this is only me but the inconsistency really,,,

Users who are viewing this thread