Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

does she not know that the crown prince is currently in her room?
does she not know he's the crown prince?

I have been refreshing this page over and over since the last update lol 😂😂
Thank you for the translation !!!

My guess is in chapter one, when he put his daughter in the shadow room, he was going to have Max take her out and get her to safety and he would go and overthrow the king.

@XV71

She doesn't.

She's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, ya know 🤣

Max totally can't be a nickname derived from Maximillian, that's just silly logic 🤣

i just do not understand why did her father give up on her although she is his everything and he is without a doubt strong enough to stop the king and the crown prince

Omfg why didn’t Max confess how much the duke talks about his daughter!? Like clear up the confusion bro!

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
"Max/Maximilian" was a popular name that year, apparently. Yes. Also, she wasn't actually the one who faced the Prince in the Shadow Room, it was the real Juvel, so she probably doesn't have a way to match dimensions/characteristics accurately, as the real Juvel only saw a monster, and she's been conversing with an asshole stray cat.

I’m starting to think the Duke gave her that blade to protect herself and told Max to rescue her. Duke please have a goddamn conversation with your daughter! His Tsundere ass is getting to me lol

Group Leader
On the contrary! You misunderstand, Jubelian! 🤣
Thanks for the chapter! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread