Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

This is great!
Everyone has plans, on a bigger or smaller scale, and I love that everything's a mess
Rip Juvel's sanity, I will still love you
I keep disliking the king, and I feel more like forgiving the ML after having that as an example of adulthood
Good thing the Duke was there, too
Thank you for the chapter! I cannot help but be surprised by the sheer speed OvO

Ahhh, so the father has been giving the daughter the cold shoulder so he can protect her from the emperor.
Dumb dad, you could have done that better.

Bruh that letter. I hope Max fesses up.

I'm so confused about the disparity between Juvel and her dad. o_o

Fed-Kun's army
Uhm, no, lady, have you read any manga? You know, they circle the wrong answers-

Aggregator gang
Hm
Once again proving that a book transmigration is a strange choice compared to a 2d life story...

Double-page supporter
Of course it'd become a misunderstanding.
To be honest, I wondered from the start, why her father didn't just scratch the prince's name, if he wasn't an option.
You know, like he did for all the other "not an option"s.

@Nimeri Clearly he circled it so that it would become another major misunderstanding later of course 🙃 Jkjk but same, if he wants him removed from the list he can just cross him out lmao

oh lawd the misunderstandings that are piling up, how can this possibly get any worse?

edit: nvm, it did

This story is very nice and all but i dont think it needed to be isekai
I also think they missed a huge oppertunity by not following up on the sad feel of the first chapter

I do like the comedy elements but i feel like they get old fast

I also think the emperor is a major pushover and he doesnt seem that clever

The handsome guys get 9/10
Juvels eyes get 10/10
I love them

Dex-chan lover
@Roofy2004 very understandable misunderstanding. I mean, who eliminates a list component by CIRCLING IT?!?! That's what you do to the one you've chosen, not the one you are eliminating!!! wtfff

@llamallamaduck
Lmao exactly!
But I think it's because he just wanted to point it out and instead of pointing on it using his finger/pen etc he circled it smh
I finished all chapters I can't wait for the next update lol

circling errors and checking off the correct ones are things they also do in Japan it's interesting... also I forgot she didn't know who he was still xD

Lmao. Omg Max's face when she asked what they talked about. "This is hell" written all over it lalslflfl

Dex-chan lover
Yikes dude, another misunderstanding ? Come on man this isn't a manga, don't make this any more annoying than it already is.

The misunderstanding is just so huge! Probably the distance between the sun and the neptune. 😔 ML, please help fix the bridge between the father and daughter please. 😢😢

Users who are viewing this thread