Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Group Leader
lmao he's started liking her without even realizing it. He ate his ever-so-hated cucumbers just because of her lol

the irony and misunderstandings in this series is on another level

You would think the misunderstandings would stop, but chp 50 of the novel they're still there and will continue to grow 😂

Omg is she going to propose they are an item to avoid being with married off to the prince? I’m just gonna facepalm in advance of the inevitable misunderstanding that’s to come

I mean I don’t blame her for misunderstanding, who circles someones name if they want it removed?? Scribble that shit out. I could even buy that she didnt recognize max as the crown prince cause he always wore a mask, so I see this misunderstanding as being her dads fault. Still hate that misunderstandings seem to be the driving force of drama in this story, its such a lazy writing tactic

Double-page supporter
it's funny how the misunderstandings from her POV are actually very understandable

ITS EVERYONE ELSE THAT JUST NEEDS TO TELL HER SHES LOVED DAMNIT literally even if it's just the maid she is left in the dark from so many people

Dex-chan lover
wow.. to think such list with crown prince's name is just laying around to be seen? what a convenient plot

Users who are viewing this thread