Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

@hitsuchan tbh I really want to see the aftermath of the original timeline. I imagine her dad probably turned on the emperor with max after that but I would still like to see everyone's reactions and everything else

Acting this possessive makes him a terrible person. If he was that curious about who his unloved daughter was going to go to the party with he should've secretly investigated him not barge into his house late at night and potentiality traumatise him.

Looks like dad doesn’t like the cut of his jib. Next! Lol. Thanks for the mass release. Turned out to be a fun read.

Yeah duke, I agree he looked like what prince would dress like if he were a pirate. That style ain't it.

ahh, these chapters just make it pretty clear that Regis sent Max to get her out of the Shadow Room in the original timeline, and since she had no idea that they were collaborators, she instead... right in front of him...

yikes.

hopefully this time, because "Juvel" is so different, things will play out another way. her dropping Mikhail is already a huge step in the right direction.

I agree dad, I agree. Why did she go with him in the first place? The other two who were named seemed much better options

Ok but is it just me that’s kinda bothered by the dad’s behaviour? unless I missed some parts or something, he was an especially shitty parent to our girl in her past life and even the whole time before these past months.

Only now do we see him do a sudden 180 in behaviour and see his behind the same “love towards his daughter”, yet we still don’t have any explanation as to why he’s so cold in person with her though. Is it just him being a tsundere or something? So does that just forgive all his past neglect because he’s “stAnding uP” for her daughter’s future lover? idk he gives me bad vibes

Users who are viewing this thread