Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

My dear prince, congratulations on your discovery of the feeling of love and protectiveness 😍😍

The way the manwha played out the scene was so very satisfying and funny 🤣
I loved the detail of making the dad glare from the window like a vengeful god 🤣

To those kind of on the fence about the dad...you may have noticed by now, that our FL is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed...
after all, there's such a thing as unreliable narrators
🤭

Why do almost all MCs in manhwas become such a fool when it comes to romance? 😆

Dex-chan lover
The rumor came from that snake man who saw her purchase cuff didn't it?
:V
Many thanks

Prince: What is this feeling, so sudden and new. I felt the moment I laid eyes on you. My pulse is rushing. My head is reeling. My face is flushing. What is this feeling? Fervid as a flame. Does it have a name? Yes!

Annoyance Love

What does it mean when a manhwa gets licensed in TappyToon? Will there be no more chapters updated in mangadex? Could someone explain bc I don’t really know. ps: thank you translating!

The only reason the rumors exist is cause she bought that gift for her father, which in etiquette is meant for lovers.

@omegaxis1
I think the rumours are from her dad saying that she already has a better man (the prince). Just his message prob got twisted cause that dude was so freaked out. And who knows what that guy told his friends.

Dex-chan lover
@SleepyAbra are we reading the same thing? Cuz her father specifically crossed the prince out. The 'witness' is the rumor guy who is related to her ex that saw her buy cufflinks.

Users who are viewing this thread