Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Father is still a neglectful piece of shit which caused her to develop in such a warped way, even if it wasn't intentional

Maybe he didn't mean kill yourself by ender it. I mean if that's the case he hasn't done anything really we have only seen him say "don't come into my office if you just want to see me". That's not a bad thing and he probably let her pick her fiance (when she was the og villain). Maybe he had a reason?

Dex-chan lover
Shes so prettyyyy.
The dad is hot help I relate with the translator lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh phew, I wasn't the only one who noticed Castle-san. Thought I was going insane.

Omg after trying to visual the male lead so much just from the novel, the artist does not dissappoint 😭 HE LOOKS SOOO GOOD def. the lonely mysterious one but i mean hey- FL with Daddy's visual is ✨👄✨. Lastly thank you sm for the trans!

OH LOOK it’s yet another black haired red eyed ML for manhwa collection! KOREA WHY ALWAYS THIS.

Ah- Dont tell me the Father is a pedophile-

@Manhwaaaa, sorry. My mind is unholy and dirty. I've read too many romance mangas. (I shud take a break. Im dying.) Besides, the cover never lies. Well, almost never...And if youre wondering why im editing my comment to reply to you, its cus theres a database error.

Aggregator gang
Im guessing that's our male lead yayyyyyyyy im sooo happyyyyyy can u tell how happy i ammmm yayyyyyy woooooooo so excited super duper excited woohooo....

I wish MC would just fucking call out her father on his shit instead of fucking playing innocent and dumb.

omg im going to say this one more time EVEN IF YOU DIDNT MEAN TO NEGLECT HER ITS STILL ABUSE. How did her father didnt notice all those times she cried and begged him to notice her but when she "changes" he starts being the father he was supposed to be like no-
I wish she could teach his a lesson and call him out :/ and the mls kinda hot-

Haven't seen this castle for a looong time

8DlzWYU.png

Users who are viewing this thread