Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This story would be so much better as a timetravler story then a isekai. I know after this its rarely brought up. But shit man

Group Leader
ok never mind about what i said at first chapter

he actually care about his daughter and i like it

thx for hard work and the translation 😉

If he loves his daughter, why did he treat her the way he did? Why only now that he cares??

when reading the novel i always pictured max as a cute pretty boy :'( sad he is a brunt in the manhwa

It doesn't seem to show in the manhwa but in the ln it shows the dads pov more.

He's the first one to notice Juve taking an interest in books and after questioning someone why, they made the assumption that's she's trying to understand her father more.

This manhwa is just one gigantic knot of misunderstandings BECAUSE NO ONE TALKS ABOUT ANYTHING LIKE PROPER ADULTS

Dad
Loves his daughter dearly, but is basically kept on a leash by the emperor who threatens Juve's wellbeing. As a result he keeps her at arms length.

He automatically assumes that Juve knows he cares because he gives her everything she wants and gives her free reign to do as she pleases whereas other noblewomen are constantly kept in check by their families.

However that kind of care is called neglect...

Juve
Like most main characters ages so swept up in the dam original story and trying to escape it that she doesn't realize shit is unraveling in front of her.

She's also very dense...

Male Lead
Big old heartless tough guy who falls for the blunt and fragile little bird. At first he hates mc but ends up getting attached.

He hates cucumbers.

Is anyone having issues with loading? Like, none of the chapters for this is loading properly but I could read chapters 1-4 just fine earlier. However, it’s only this manga. All the other ones I’ve read work perfectly fine.

I dont think this needed to have a reincarnation plot to it, like its irrelevant and this could have just been the original juve, than the reincarnated one from the 21st century. Like she dies, but when she goes back, it's still her not another soul in her body. Ya-know?

@Rikku_07 nearly all the villainess stories have that as either a plot point or plot twist. At this point, it's quite repetitive and boring.

Users who are viewing this thread