Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

okay, first that rat part is so funny 😂 and kind of endearing about how Father cares for her..

HOWEVER. when he cares for daughter like that, what the hell happened in the original? cuz fok i hate him for that. i hope there will be a reasonable explanation in the future, but i kind of doubt it.

Group Leader
I’m guessing the father is the kind that lets his daughter do anything she wants as his way of showing love.

AHGHHGHGHGHGGHHG HE'S LIKE A REAL FATHER AND WHEN HE SAYS YOU'LL FIND SMB YOU WANT TO PROTECT PFFT- YOU'RE GONNA BE HIS SON IN LAW UGHH THEY'RE SO CUTE

@ryuna I think in the original there had to be some misunderstanding, when he gave that sword to her, it was for her to protect herself right?? like look at how much he loves her but there might be some backstory that we're missing.

Don't hate on the dad.

He has some dark background story on why he is like that. I believe he is really redeemed for causing such misunderstandings in the first timeline.

I knew it! There was definitely a reason why he gave her the sword when she was punished. We have here another Daddy who doesn't know how to express his love so a lot of misunderstandings pile up. 😅

This is cliché but I love clichés especially if it's well written. ♥️♥️♥️

Group Leader
Oh, Max being the father's student makes his "wait don't kill yourself" at the beginning of the story a lot more sense to me now. Even if he doesn't want to care about anyone and has a bad rep, he still wouldn't want his teacher's (the man who he's pretty much indebted to I guess?) child to die huh

Ok seems like I’m right about him not saying enough and showing his love indirectly, and I even understood in the beginning that he gave her that sword to protect herself, but why did he slap her and away and drag her crying to the cell? I don’t doubt his love for her anymore so theres gotta be something bigger going on with the public eye that made him act like that.

I GET IT. I FINALLY GET IT. I THINK. K HEAR ME PUT THIS IS MY THEORY:
when he said "hang in there" in the first chapter when he put her in the shadow room. and the crown prince came it wasn’t to torture or kill her it was to save her cuz only the members of the royale family could enter and exist the shadow room so the father sent the crown prince inside of there. so that why max yelled at her to kill herself

Aggregator gang
okay, at least we know his side a bit more. But i still want to punch him for not even being there for her before all of this.

Im not buying it u fucker! Harshly chase out your daughter, never show her any affection but dang, you actually dote on her? If she considered as a villainess thats because of your treatment, her death is on your hands too. You managed to become second most hated dad well done, first is Keiras hes a bastard even more than you since he beheaded her own daughter, even if it wasnt his doing he didnt even refuse it.

the angst in me wants to see the aftermath of her suicide in later chapters as a tool to help us understand the misunderstandings of the dad lol but that would be too cruel

Users who are viewing this thread