Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

dudes hes wacko 😅 met enuf dudes like this in my life to know it only gets worse.. hope the daddy ends up killing him 😃 if not, I'll settle for the ML doing that 😀

Supporter
MC wasn't a saint before and did many bad things because of her jealousy over him, you would have thought dude would be overjoyed she isn't clinging on him anymore but nope, now he's turning into some kind of rage filled idiot lmao. This guy will probably turn into some kind of idiotic yandere or something. Hope her dad protects her well.

Fed-Kun's army
@gitan LMAO, right? The final panel made me laugh. I’m waiting for him to learn that he’s not at the center of the universe and learns his place.

Also, I hope Juvelian and Count Arlo’s daughter become best friends. She’s so adorable.

Lmao Bro went 360 on her, being all like, dont ever show up in front of me again and now he sees her smile normally and hes obsessed pft! U had ur chance buddy!

Thanks for the translation!!! Am loving this!

She wouldn’t play mind games with you because you’re not in her thoughts anymore

It’s a little strange that her complete personality change even though she’s the same person.

It's more like she DIDN'T want to see your face!! You think so much high about yourself Mikhail!!! But all delusional people are like that!!! One time he say to her not come back before him, and in other he is pissed off because she didn't show and didn't reply to him, that was exactly what did he say that her need to do... He has a mind problem...

wow, THAT'S the conclusion he came up with? it could've been, huh she hasn't replied guess she really doesn't like me anymore, or she won't reply first huh let's see who can go on longer, but nooooo, he decides that she want his attention SOOO much that she's not replying and decides that you know what I'm gonna get revenge cause I'm a petty bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread