Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Ok MILKhail, i get it, you're handsome but you're also trash. I don't wanna call you a handsome trash cause it's still a compliment, so you're just T-R-A-S-H TRASH

Dex-chan lover
I think enough's been said about Mikhail in the comments already. Personally I'm looking forward to the birthday party so I can watch Miss Rose Marie explode into glitter when Jubelian makes friends with her. I hope she becomes a recurring a friendly character.

Everyone focused on how sh*theaded Micktrash is, but I'm over here crying cuz Juvi's smile was literally so friggin precious I can't 🥺🤧

btw Mickhial literally a crazy son of a B cuz he literally thinks Juvellian is his f***ing possession, he literally called her his possession guys.... He's beyond normal, and the Prince (Max) falls hard for her, like the fluff is so genuine it kills.

>: 0 leave her alone !!! let her be happy !!
are you blushing bc ur embarrassed??? are you just pissed??? are you a yandere??? just her live >: /

Guys, I think he's gone psycho

Anyways I think that Rose(was that her name?) could possibly become Juvi's best friend.

Woa..this type of guy is actually exist..like the centre of the earth exist only for him/her..

narcissistic is a mental problem..that need a cure

the guy: dont ever talk to me again
also the same guy: why wont she talk to me? she must want my attention

me: you got some mad issues man

Rose is so cute! I really hope she and Jubel become friends and Rose continues to fan girl over Jubel 🥺

Damn... that is one scary mf

What kind of logic is that? She’s ignoring your letters so she must want your attention??? Are you sure the one who wants attention wasn’t you?

Users who are viewing this thread