Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I want a battle between this jerk and that guy from I Don’t Love You Anymore. But give them poisoned swords so guaranteed death for the two of them muahahahahhaa

Great, now I gotta figure out if this dude is some kind of sadistic yandere, or a self-absorbed ass that either can't believe that a woman wouldn't want him, or is pissed that he couldn't lead her around to totally destroy her eventually the way things went in the original novel.

Aaagghh!! my stomach huurttts!!😂😂 Aagghh how delusional he is!! Yo trash, you think too much!! shes over your ass!!!😂😂 f*ck Im so embarassed for him😳

This guy is insane omg

Thank you for all the updates! You guys deserve a nice long rest ❤️

Something not allowing it to be readable on mobile device. Panels so small can't read and enlarged is a pixel mess..😓

Thank you for fixing the translation. What is this guy's problem he asked her to leave him alone and now he's mad at her for listening!?!?!?! MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!

I can't understand the mental gymnastics this delusional asshole is doing HAHAH he thinks her ignoring him is just one of her ploys for attention? His letter to Jube was pretty arrogant and rude, And yet he's getting angry she isn't replying to him haha whut

Group Leader
This fckng jerk is literally the main reason why Jube was driven to kill herself, hope he fucks off🖕

There’s something incredibly wrong with all the men in this story 😐 leave Jubel alone wtf

Users who are viewing this thread