Father, I Don't Want This Marriage! - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Someone get this man to a mental ward please, there's a limit to delusions 😃

Also maybe part of the reason why Father is so cold to her (other than the awkwardness) is because of the Emperor?
I don't really understand how the Emperor has a hold on Juvelian but whatever, I guess I've already forgiven Father because of his handsomeness

Just you see max boy, it won’t be long until you become a simp for her just like her daddy. Oh and you, the ex which i forgot the name, you really should go to psychiatrist, seems like you’ve lost few of your screws...

Oh god I never knew that the green hair guy is for rubbing a ton of salt to the prince’s wound. Nice. I like these type of annoying characters

Group Leader
I love characters whose sole purpose is to watch the world burn, especially at the expense of the asshole ex. 😂😂😂

Also wtf is with entitled dudes that think a girl should love him forever?? You broke up because you treated her like shit!!! Move on, dude!!!

Group Leader
What kind of symbolism is that lmao... 'You are mine' just from a pair of cuffs?

Double-page supporter
Dude shows up three hours late to a date, is shocked that she breaks up with him.

Dex-chan lover
Max: I have decided to check out this oh-so-precious daughter Teacher keeps going on about...

Daddy: If it helps you begin to unders...

Max: ... by sneaking into her bedroom at night while she's sleeping and her dad is being given the run around at the Imperial Palace!

Daddy: YOU 🤬🤬🤬🤬!

(I begin to see why his name was crossed off the list)

Dad b like "I love my daughter so much, I would die for her"
Emperor: "oh worm? That shit's free real estate. Now obey me or she'll suffer the same fate as her mommy."
Dad b like "you asshole bastard, I can't show I love her else he'll definitely take more advantage of me&her as he is rn :mad:"

So he treated his daughter like shit to her face to protect her, but talked her up publicly and put a target on her? The writing in this genre is lazy as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
deceive?
deceive what!?
ayo that's illegal, you can't trespassing in other property

IDK IF THAT SHADY MAN AT THE END IS THE ML, PLS GET TF OUT OF THE LADY'S ROOM! THAT IS REALLY INAPPROPRIATE AND HIGHLY INTRUSIVE!

Honestly I have thought about this when I read the novel, but Max's actions in being angry of the Duke getting shackled because of his daughter makes it seems like he is kind of jealous of Juvelian. Like, he is jealous Juvelian is being regarded as precious by his strict teacher lololol.

omg something wrong with this trashs head..you thought she would love you forever?!!!....😐 you wanted soo badly
for her to stop bothering you and now that she is..you wanna act up, get mad thinking she deceived you?
wtf?!! 😐b*tch please!!

@Thifa I think he did feel envy her. Because well, he doesn't have anyine. Like, look at his,uh, father??? 🥲 and he's quite close to his teacher... so...

@goldfish178

If the emperor has a leash on the duke, I think that it was probably the emperor who poisoned his own daughter in order to tighten the leash on the duke, or make the dukedom collapse as a whole due to its large influence causing the power to be decentralized. Though maybe Mikail could have a hand in it, could have been a deal with the emperor, where he promises his daughter’s hand in marriage but he must deal with Jubellian?

Users who are viewing this thread