Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

This literally makes no sense, he never goes to see his daughter but now he pretends he loves her? He even gave her a sword to kill herself. I kind of hate this troupe, author twisting it a bit too hard

OMG THE ART.

WLSO I LOVE HOW SHE TRIED TO LIVE AS A VILLAINESS FOR 2 YRS RATHER THEN CHANGING HER WHOLE PERSONALITY STRAIGHT AWAY.
I LOVE THIS, THANKS FOR TRANSLATING ❤️

I think that he might've given her the knife to protect herself rather than to kill herself
it's just my speculation because it seems that he cares for her

@Asbolus I'm getting tsundere vibes from the Father. I haven't read the novel but the way I perceived the first few chapters
is he told her to "endure it" meaning.."hang in there, I will find a way to get you out" but she took it as him telling her to kill herself. I also suspect Max didn't actually come in there to actually torture her otherwise he wouldn't have tried to stop her committing suicide because if he was really upset about the princess being hurt than he seems the type to rather see them dead? So I suspect the father perhaps asked him to get help her escape since only royalty can enter and exit.
Just my speculations though.

Just saw your comment @Nan25iyer, I'm with you on that note.

Oh thank you translators for fixing chap 6! I found raws but there was a glitch with chap 6 so there were sooo many duplicate pages ! 😘😭

Omgg yall, I’m just saying but on chapter 5 at the end when he said “not again” when she fainted. I feel like he returned back in the past with all of his memories. Remember when the ML female stab herself with the sword and fainted in the previous life, what if in the past the dad saw his daughter dead on the floor and was traumatized asfff. And then that’s why he said “not again” when she fainted and also the reason for why he changed his attitude. Jssss, cause it was weird how he said “not again” when she never really fainted or was sick when she was young.

@Bigbang7 I don't believe tje father has memories of the past life . I saw here on the comments k a spoiler who actually make for her to return back

Mean unloving father has a change of heart and tries to please daughter. However, he doesn't apologise for his past behaviour nor does he explain to his daughter his feelings. Leaving her confused and scared. -_-

Group Leader
It’s the asian dad stereotype where they don’t really show they care even though they do a lot.
But tbh on some parts it’s a bit of a stretch. I’m still gobbling it up though 😂

There are several options to read from but all versions are really good ✨ Not one clear winner where its obvious which scan group is better so I wish them all luck in this race.

Seeee. He act loves her. I wonder what he feels when he found that his daughter died in the prologue. Mannnn u should man up and communicateeeeeee

Another story where daddy is not good to show emotions. Like always it’s nice to read, thanks for the trad !

Users who are viewing this thread