Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

I actually really loved the novel of this one. It was a really good read.
I hope no one will misunderstand the Father or the prince. They’re good people. Actually its the emperor who’s bad lol. Suck ass. The princess who died is also a nice girl. Mikhail is beyond trash I hate him ugh.

holy shit this is so good, the art style is breathtaking and i really love both the female lead and her father

You don't deserve the name Mikhail, you jerk. What a narcissistic scum. Liking the story so far. It's cute FL has her own fangirl. 🤗

I started reading this because i love the novel so much. But I must say athough the pacing and storyline of this manhwa itself isn't bad, i personally think it fails to capture the humour based on the misunderstanding and different character pov that the novel had

Honestly the original timeline in the first half of chapter 1 is way more interesting than the rest of the story. It's just a series of people acting dumb and misinterpreting others.

It may be cliche but WHO CARES AHAHAHA EVERYONE HERE IS SO PRETTY especially the daddy, THE PLOT IS NICE, THE CHARACTER IS NICE, I DON’T SEE ANY FLOW😭😭❤️❤️❤️ Moreeeeeeeeee

It had a great start... really hoping they won't keep going down the route of making her oblivious/dumb for the sake of plot and other characters doing a 180. Why do manhwas do this? It's either one extreme or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread