Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

that ugly ass prince is so self-centered lmfaoo GET A LIFE BIZZ

anyways . father i hope you can be more honest with ur feelings in the future 🥺

the story is interesting but Mc is too dumb, if that continues it will be a pain in the ass

Group Leader
Lol I bet if the father is replaced with a mother, she'd be flamed to hell. But because he's a hot father, everyone is ready to forgive him and say "oh he just sucks at communication lol :p he hot tho"

Istg you all forgive shitty fathers so easily just because they're hot

thank you so much for the translations!! ive been waiting for this after reading half of what i could find of the novel and ughhh im already in love with it

I really thought the silver guy on the cover was a love interest. Turns out it’s her father 😂

Could someone please explain to me what exactly made the FL "unlIkeable" or "stupid"? Personality-wise, she's a little naive but I haven't seen her make any shitty decisions. Unlikability? Where? What mean, selfish, greedy, scheming, aggressive, etc. decision has she made towards anyone that could come across as unlikable?

Obviously y'all just like 2 dimensional characters and shitty plot-lines. I'd recommend you go read "CEO harasses random woman for 600 chapters because she's hot" because that seems like it'd me better for your mental capacity. Story has an 8.7 rating for a reason.👌

Users who are viewing this thread