Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

Thanks for translating this series! Absolutely gorgeous artwork and colour palette. ngl though I'm 100% here for the father. Prince who?

If my previous commemt didn't portray it, I like this story. A lot. I've been delving into the realm of Villainess manhwas for a duration. I often bounce between different stories while waiting for uploads and my biggest problem is, although all the stories are similar based on the premise and storyline, rarely do some of them actually know how to progress and story and add tension and conflict. Arcs are sloppy, clunky, and ridden with nondimensional storytelling.

This story has done a decent job with its exposition. With a little more world building, I think it would be intricate enough. It could become a story people can really insert and imagine themselves in the world of. Add in the several new conflicts being introduced with Max, Mikhail, the King, The Father, the banquet, etc. and we've got plenty of plot progression and conflict for the main and side storylines.

Art is quite nice in my opinion. One of the better ones I've seen and when it comes to the main cast, it's even more pronounced. MC has to be one of the most beautiful female characters I've ever seen and all the main male characters are quite handsome as well. The proportions are nice and the facial features are literally insane.

If this story keeps up with its current pacing and even rises objectively, it could reach a 9 in rating and surpass a lot of the more acclaimed stories at this time. Especially villainess wise, it could be top 5 in its genre.

If you like this genre, I definitely recommend reading. I'll most likely be dropping this for a few months until it builds up enough chapters. If not, I'll just wait for each release. I'm definitely anticipating this and I hope, for its genre, it will actually have a good storyline and won't hamfist us misunderstandings, cliffhangers, and blatant pandering like a lot of others do.

That's it. TLDR:
Nice plotline
Conflicts
3 dimensional characters
Beautiful art
Could be amazing in its genre

I like it a lot. 9/10

So guys, this is a good story, it kinda looks like she has a shitty dad. But! It's actually not... her dad, in my opinion, is not bad, he just can't expressing himself well to his daughter that he actually cares and loves his daughter so much.

My last got comment deleted so to summarize (nvm it's back):

-Beautiful artwork
-Decent expositioning and worldbuilding
-New conflicts that could serve as major plot points
-Good pacing and plot progression
- 3 dimensional characters and intricate character relationships

Anticipating more. Thanks for translating 💯

Omg this is such a gem the first chapter had me so immersed thank ya'll for the translation!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread