Father, I Don't Want This Marriage!

@runnyrabbitt guess you've never read became the hero's mom manhwa when it started. It's a war back then for sure. Or scans by the Asura group.

Usually when a new manhwa drops and two or more groups want to own the project, they do this speedwar and drops mass release of the chapters. I'm def not complaining tho 🤣

What's up with the daddy issues 😔✋ I mean, I get it, I too have daddy issues, but lol are we bonding over it?

LMAOOO the art is so amazing!!! But the plot, I can’t 😭😭😭😭

@prsaval99 but shes pretty much accepted she's Juvel? I mean she mentions novel but acts like she only broked 4th wall. Maybe it because she kept her memories from before remembered her past life but shes just like real juveline reincarnated(maybe she is we dont know if its her 3rd life appreciate if someone gives spoiler about it)

I think I can guess totally what would have been the story behind the princess ball
when jubel.was being accused of the poisoning of the princess , father thought that he should quickly get her out of the situation or the emperor might order her execution so he took her the shadow prison " endure it" by this he meant that hang in there till I get you out of there , but with the sword I am still confused maybe it was the symbol of his word to her.
As we all know that the father indeed loves jubel and the reason why he kept her a distance ( because I think whenever she comes in contact with her father some magical shor circuit happens as seen in one of the ch ) .

Dex-chan lover
ok.. so daddy is just being like dat cuz he's protecting his baby girl from the emperor.. and on last life, ml is probably might actually trying to kill her cuz she's get in his plan? and i guess the emperor is the one poisoned his daughter?

Thank u for the updates, I’m reading this as I wake up to give me energy lol!!! Juvelian is soooo cute!!

I thought Max resembled a dog rather than a cat though?

Users who are viewing this thread