Favorite manga

My favorite manga is Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan. What is your favorite manga? Any genre, even multiple if you can't pick just one manga. I'm not expecting anyone to respond, even one opinion would make my day!

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good manga. I'd give it a 6.5 or 7 out of 10. Not my favorite, though. You can probably tell by my username that my favorite manga is Oyasumi Punpun, but there are several that come close and that come from multiple genres, such as Tokyo Ghoul, Memories of Emanon, Ajin, Boku wa Mari no Naka, and Biomega.

It's not my favorite manga, but I really like Hayate the combat butler. It was the longest manga that i had read from start to finish, without skipping a single chapter. I wouldn't be able to stomach rereading it, but i really enjoyed it and hope that it could get some more recognition.

Group Leader
Comedy - D-Frag!
Some character driven works - Act-age, Akatsuki no Yona, Ballroom e Youkoso, Chihayafuru, Kono Oto Tomare!
Weird series I think about from time to time - High Risk Mission Therapy, BACK TO THE Kaa-san
Comfy atmospheric reads - Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia, Tenju no Kuni, Flying Witch
I got a pretty mainstream taste if I do say so myself

I've heard about Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan but I've yet to read it, been postponing it for 4 years lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't think these are my favorites necessarily, but a couple I really like are Cage of Eden and Higurashi When They Cry. Cage of Eden had two things I love. An interesting mystery, and big prehistoric creatures that try to kill people. It's just sad the ending was so terrible.

My favorite manga is "Girls und Punzer - Ribbon no Musha"
I'm not really a fan of Girls und Panzer series but this spin-off is crazy
I like how Shizuka's mind works like forget winning but get all the glory instead. She burned houses(which is not thinkable in normal tank battles) just to distract and to implement her strategies.
Plus in this spin-off you'll see other girls like Darjeeling in their crazy war freak mode.
Also, in this spin-off there are chances that all schools aces could team-up and also fight each other.
It's not just about tanks it feels like I'm reading a war themed manga.

Dex-chan lover
I have a pool of "absolute favorites", but which ones I prefer over the others tends to vary from time to time. At the moment I'd say Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Hakumei to Mikochi, Yugami-kun has no friends, Alice from Hell and Girl's Last Tour.

Users who are viewing this thread