Favorite Part - Ch. 14

Everyone needs to stand up, pee in their pants, go to the toilet and sit on a cold toilet seat and understand what the word "chill" means. Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. XD

Dex-chan lover
I get that Hanbyul is butt-hurt about what happened, but he's still being a major ass about it. Woojoo is trying to get better and all he's doing is making things difficult for her and cute Chulho is stuck in the middle :(

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!

Chulhuoooooo nooooo my mans is out here trying his best to get some love and youre ruining it!!!! like shes wrong, hes wrong, blah blah weve established that but my god! she clearly likes chulhuo (at least more than she did with hanbyul) and shes clearly trying to be better whyyyyyyy my brain is going 🤪 reading this

Fed-Kun's army
My dude here needs to move on yeesh. I get it, what she said was trash, but he's seriously doing the most. It's not like she cheated on him or something

Fed-Kun's army
Hyanbuul being a dick. He's not even pretending to be worried for his hyung in all this. You hate to see it.

Double-page supporter
Don't hate on Hanbyul for being an asshole. Woojoo is using Hyung the same way Minwoo used her. I know all the characters are pathetic in this series but the cunt, Woojoo, deserves to suffer more than any of the other shitbags here and you all know it.

Fed-Kun's army
>>>Woojoo is using Hyung the same way Minwoo used her
Omg where did you get that 🤦‍♀️

okay since all are hating this
1.its going to change maddery no spoiler but he is one of the ml so..
2.THEY ARE GOING TO GET CHARACTER DEVELOPPEMENT SO NOW PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THEY CHANGE.
So now please stop talking about wojo siwa and E hung cause y'all in real are not that different
bai bai

Users who are viewing this thread