Favorite Part - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I feel conflicted, on one hand i think that she's empty for only going after looks, but on other hand if she was slim i wouldn't be so hard on her.
I mean most of the people go after looks first, and if the attractive person is going after another attractive person it's just something natural.

@darekpawlo I feel like you're right here, people can't help but react to attractive people no matter how they look themselves. The issue with her, and why she should be considered shallow, is how far she's willing to go for somebody who she thinks is attractive, even if they're a shit person. I definitely think she's making a step in the right direction to purposefully "blind" herself, given how hopeless she knows she is when dealing with attractive people, but again as this chapter shows that's just a band-aid for a problem that has never been resolved.

I also feel you're right in that people are more accepting of superficial reasons for dating if the couple "looks good together."

Group Leader
The way I look at this is...how can she even correct this problem? At this point I don't know how she'll desensitize herself to her preference. Perhaps if she really really finds the one? But if so i hope it's not the ML. Maybe if she lost weight people would think it's alright? But is tyat even the right way to pursue it? Idk it's just sad how she has to blind herself to get through in life.

I have a hard time hating her. In a way, I think she's suffering herself. She needs to know how to manage her relationships better, though, and not hurt people because of her preference. I wish her the best.

I'm curious about her comments on being "dumped". I wonder if the guy did something to her physically. Up until now she's only been emotionally abused, so maybe physical abuse would have pushed her to change. She seems almost desperate for someone who will treat her kindly- I wonder if she feels more safe around him.

Fed-Kun's army
i think the biggest joke here is that were all so hard on her for being shallow and only caring about looks (at first) when so many other think attractive female protags say the exact same thing and we all end up agreeing in the comments. but the moment that its a fat female mc were all suddenly like "shes so shallow, god her personality is horrible, such a bitch blah blah blah". like were telling fat people that they shouldnt be allowed their own preferences and they should settle for whats given to them. which i know that that doesnt excuse how she hurt him, nothing does, but its just really telling ig

Aggregator gang
@chuchuchoerry nah mate, it's actually more ridiculous because kang hanbyuul too can't like people outside of his preference and nobody gives him shit for that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dudley i mean i legit said that its the FEMALE mc that gets the most shit for it thus why were all so hard on her, meanwhile mr wanna-be-oppressed mcfreak gets to do what he wants so like that kinda proved my point

Dex-chan lover
The guy is so annoying. Can't he just move on? People do change and grow up. but it looks like he's not in that category
Many thanks

Group Leader
god hanbyul is such a bitch. woojoo is actually trying to be a kinder person, why can't he just leave her ALONE. creepy ass.

Uaahh it must feel unfair to Hanbyul, since Woojoo (claims that she) no longer minds the appearence. I guess the he must have been hurt alot by Woojoo's rejection in the past - but that doesn't justify his behaviour towards Woojoo...
On the other note I thought Hanbyul was kind of cute in a tsundere way in this chapter.
I hope Woojoo and Hanbyul's relationship will improve.

Fed-Kun's army
Hanbyul turned into typical aggresively pursuing shoujo protag. It's cute as a trope, but since this manga was more psychologically heavy and somewhat realistic in the beginning, it's hard to suddenly start liking him as a trope and turn blind eye that it's actually shitty behaviour.
And my kokoro hurts in bad anticipation for hyung ◉︵◉

1.i started reading this because of the chubby gurl yesh i am serious, i wanted to see if its was different from other romance cause i am not a real type of romance and all
2.de heck does people hate on her because she is fat wtf? like yesh she wanted people by there look but i dont think that people that dont like her because she is fat are any different...(well i dont think that any of the people watching this are any different even me)
3.oh gosh i love thiss its so damn different special and allll :)

Man are the worst when they are butthurt. Don't wanna be a sexist prick but it is true, at least where I come from and apperantly Korea.

Users who are viewing this thread