Favorite Part - Ch. 21

Group Leader
So he is one of those...finds somebody with promise, and molds them for his liking. Look, it's fine to support her losing weight because we all know it ain't healthy. But the look in his eyes, and the way he says it, clearly shows he has underlining motives to dating her. This isn't the right way to approach her with that life-changing decision.

I’m just confused on where the plot is headed, are we going to see any self progression with our mc? Any happiness? At this point it’s just a story about meandering in misery. Thank you for the chapter.

@HobisFlower I can assure you that the plot is headed towards Woojoo's self progression, but it's a very slow road to it and there are bumps in it, as anything else in real life, though.

This thing with Chulho... is pretty disappointing, ngl. I was moved by how he defended Woojoo at the restaurant... but, at the same time, to find out that he probably has ulterior motives in how to "help her" (especially in a decision that is too "life changing", as someone else pointed out before), well... what can I tell you that hasn't been said already, lol.

Oh no. I had really high hopes for chulho. This is disappointing... :( I hope this doesn't break woojoo.

Users who are viewing this thread